I love my car, Marvin Mini (yes I am a typical girl and named my car). Marvin is reliable and doesn’t answer back or give me grief when I swap the radio station or sing out of tune. I look after Marvin because quite frankly without my car I would be absolutely scuppered. Public transport is beyond shocking for getting about on a day to day basis, I can honestly say at 35 years of age I’ve never stepped foot on a bus and don’t intend to start now.
Once a week Marvin is treated to a mini valet and always looks gleaming afterwards. When I get back inside to drive him there is that lovely new car smell again as all the leather and dashboard has been polished. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last long once Addy has got back into the car and deposited the plethora of creatures and food that seem to accompany us on our days out. By the end of the week Marvin looks a little tired and can smell a bit fresh especially if he’s been carting my gym kit around for a week!
Luckily though the lovely folk over at QVC have sent Marvin some treats to revitalise and refresh him as part of their Yankee Candle Ultimate Car Fragrance promotion that aired on QVC today and is available directly on the QVC website. Yankee Candles are one of my favourite candles to burn at home and I love the smell and quirky fragrances they come up with. They’ve taken some of their most popular fragrances and created a fabulous range of car air freshners that will delight the senses of the driver and make your car smell gorgeous too.
In the Yankee Candle Ultimate Car Kit you get LOADS of choice of what fragrance to put in your car. This collection contains four car jars that you can hang in any small space to spread delicious scent, plus six packs of perfumed vent sticks to use in any vehicle air vent. You can neutralise those annoying odours and freshen the air in your car or any small space with this deliciously scented collection from Yankee Candle. So no more sweaty gym socks and be gone evil McDonald’s odour from that cheeky Happy Meal on the way home.
Amazingly the whole collection has a total fragrance life of up to 64 weeks and with so many fragrances to choose from you’ll be spoilt for choice. At the moment I have the coconut vent sticks in my air vents and when I open the doors to the car in the morning it’s like being hit with a gorgeous tropical wave of coconut ice-cream.
So what do you get in the whole collection?
Car Jar Ultimate
- There are 4 Car Jar Ultimate’s in this collection.
- Each car Jar ultimate lasts up to 4 weeks.
- Total fragrance of Car Jar Ultimate is up to 16 weeks.
- There are 6 Vents Stick Packs in the collection.
- Each vent Stick last up to 2 weeks per stick.
- There are 4 Vent Stick in a pack. Each Pack last up to 8 weeks.
- Total Fragrance for all the 6 packs of Vent Sticks is 48 weeks.
The RRP IS £39.90, the QVC price is currently £24.00 plus £3.95 postage so excellent value for money.
- Car Jar Ultimate Ocean Blossom – “Like a swim in a tropical lagoon … paradise calls in this blend of sea salt, lotus and water lily.”
- Car Jar Ultimate Macintosh – “So vividly real you can almost taste the unmistakable crunch.”
- Car Jar Ultimate Coconut Bay – “Intoxicating scent of wind-swept palms and coconut milk.”
- Car Jar Ultimate Lavender Vanilla – “An oasis of tranquillity … the perfect mix of fresh lavender and warm vanilla with musk and bergamot.”
- Vent Stick Black Cherry – “The absolutely delicious sweetness of rich, ripe black cherries”
- Vent Stick Sun & Sand – “A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk.”
- Vent Stick Midsummers Night – “An intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne.”
- Vent Stick Coconut Bay – ““Intoxicating scent of wind-swept palms and coconut milk.”
- Vent Stick French Vanilla – “Sweet and traditional, the source of the vanilla fragrance is oil extracted from tropical orchids.”
- Vent Stick Garden Sweet Pea – “The sweet perfume of delicate blooms accented with hints of pear, peach, freesia and rosewood.”
I love QVC and they have some amazing summer deals on at the moment….as a bit of a candle fan I particularly love these candy coloured tea-light jars and tea-lights which are perfect for those lazy summer evenings out in the garden.