It’s officially the season to be jolly and it is also the season of giving, and this month I am spoiling you thanks to the lovely team at Directline-holidays.co.uk who have generously donated a brand spanking new Kindle 6 with WiFi for one lucky reader of my blog!
For those of you who don’t know the Kindle 6 with Wifi is one of the lightest e-readers on the market. Other features include:-
- 30% lighter than previous models, less than 170 grams
- 18% smaller body, same 6″ screen size – fits in your pocket
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Get books in 60 seconds
- 10% faster page turns for seamless reading
There are two ways to enter the competition. You MUST do the first, with the second being optional. If you do the second one, let me know in the comments.
- Firstly, leave your answer to this question in the comments below:
What is your favourite book?
- You may also subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog for a second entry. Leave a separate comment to let me know you’ve done this one.
The giveaway is open until Midnight on Sunday 16th December and the winner will be chosen by random. Please ensure you leave your contact details when you enter. The full Terms and Conditions are detailed below.
Terms and Conditions: UK entries only. Entrants must leave a comment on the blog for entry into the giveaway. Entrants may also subscribe to the blog RSS feed for a second entry. They must leave a separate comment stating they have done this. The competition will close at Midnight on Sunday December 16th. The winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and contacted by email. The winner’s name will then be posted on the blog. Please leave contact details. The winner should respond within 7 days of being contacted. If no response is received The Mummy Blogger will chose another winner. The prize will be sent direct from the Directline-Holidays PR company once the winner has responded. The Mummy Blogger’s decision is final.
Interested in getting a review or guest post for your product? Read my blogger bio for information