Sudocrem is like the WD40 of the baby world. I absolutely swear by it when Roo had nappy rash, teething rash and it was excellent for healing her chicken pox. So I am entering with excitement the Sudocreme Christmas Superchef Competition. So parents get your gloves on, get baking and see if you can become the Sudocrem Christmas Superchef!
There are three brilliant prizes up for grabs which will definitely give a bit of R&R to any busy parent. To enter all you need to do is the following:-
- Step 1 – Prepare, bake, fry, steam, boil or stew your own Christmas themed recipe then take a picture of your creation
- Step 2 – Visit and Like the Sudocrem Facebook page and click on the Superchef Competition page
- Step 3 – Follow the competition page instructions: Enter your name, upload your picture and paste your recipe into the text box provided
- Step 4 – Keep your fingers crossed that our celebrity judge, Aggie MacKenzie takes a shine to your creation!
Here’s the legal bit & all the prize info…
- Competition Start Date is 7th December 2011
- Competition Finish Date is 4th January 2011
- Competition winners announced on 5th January 2012
The Sudocrem Superchef competition prizes:
- 1st Prize: 3 day cookery course for 2 in France and £200 contribution towards travel
- 2nd Prize: £150 Christmas Hamper from Selfridges
- 3rd Prize: £75 Marks & Spencers vouchers