I am a friendly, professional and approachable blogger who is happy to receive PR opportunities and event invitations. The What Lottie Loves blog is well established and can help businesses who are looking to get honest and practical reviews of their products or service directly into their target audience. My background in marketing and social media means I am well versed in getting your message out to the right audience. I am an experienced writer and can write articles and reviews on a variety of subject matters. With an average of 7,000 visits a month, by women aged 25 – 34, I can provide affordable advertising and review options for many female orientated, parenting and lifestyle related businesses.
However, I do ask that any PR opportunities adhere to the following guidelines in order to be featured:-
- That your product or service is relevant to the topic and audience of my blog. My daughter is nearly 6 years of age please do not ask me to review breast pumps or nappies. I can however connect you with bloggers who can help you.
- That you are happy to accept honest and open reviews – I will always write an upfront and honest review of a product or service.
- That I reveal any gain from the review whether that be free product or monetary gain (in the example of a sponsored post)
Advertising & Guest Posts on What Lottie Loves
Whilst I do run some PR pieces for free, predominantly for charities, due to the popularity and reach of the blog I do charge for sponsored posts and advertising. I do offer can advertising on What Lottie Loves and as a company you can reach your target audience of parents who enjoy reading my ramblings and tales. I also offer display advertising and sidebar links.
- Sponsored posts these are promoted via the blog, twitter and facebook.
- Small graphic links (150 x 150) on the site in the side bar
- Skyscraper banners (150 x 600 or 150 x 400)
- An advertising banner in the footer
I have an active social network on Twitter & Facebook through which to promote and engage your product with other families and bloggers and am happy to offer banner advertising and reciprocal linking where appropriate.
In terms of advertising there are a number of options open to you that can work at different levels for you and the brand you wish to promote. These include:-
- Site sponsorship
- Buying advertising space on the blog
- Sponsored posts
- Becoming a brand ambassador / event representative
- Product reviews / competitions / give-aways
- Freelance writing for your website
I can design artwork on request provided you supply your logo in a workable format.
What won’t I publish?
I reserve the right to choose what I publish on my blog and if you suggest an idea to me that I don’t agree with, I will take the time to explain why. Examples of this have included requests from companies wishing for me to be a news feed for their promotions and product updates. This is not the sort of post that I feel will add value to my blog or be useful to my readers and in such cases I will politely decline your suggestion.
Guidelines for writing
If you write a guest article for What Lottie Loves or are interested in writing a guest article. Here are some tips to help you structure it. Anything that is useful for my readers has the potential to be good content for a guest post.
Ideas include: current parenting trends, case studies, surveys, top tips, reports and reviews. Before you start writing, do please get in touch with your idea to double check we’re thinking along the same lines.
Your article should:
- Be original and not been published on the internet before
- Focus on a relevant topic to my readers (not sure if your idea is relevant? Do get in touch before you start writing)
- Word count: 350-700 words long
- Image: Yes please, high res in .jpeg format is best
- Formatting: Please save your article as a Word document or paste into the body of your email
- Author biog: Don’t forget to include a couple of sentences about you that I can use as the byline, with links to any profiles e.g. Twitter ID
- Have been approved by your company if you need permission to publish content externally
I have an idea, what do I do now?
If you have a suggestion for a guest post, idea of someone you would like me to approach to write for What Lottie Loves or have some thoughts you’d like to share, do please get in touch with me. You can do so via my contact page. Your feedback is vital to help ensure my blog stays relevant for my readers.