The Mummy Blogger has teamed up with Sainsbury’s to give one lucky reader the opportunity to win a £30 gift card to spend on their child’s favourite books and character costumes at their local Sainsbury’s stores.
Celebrating the nation’s week of reading, Sainsbury’s is inspiring children to read by encouraging them to role play in dress up with their favourite book, be it The Gruffalo, Rapunzel – A Groovy Fairy Tale or Cinderella – Magical Story.
From Thursday 7 March, Sainsbury’s, will be hosting in-store ‘Make Believe’ events nationwide. Reading is such an important part of child development and the ‘Make Believe’ events are a great forum to celebrate and encourage reading through dress up.
As a leading destination for dress up, Sainsbury’s, offers a range of much loved costumes including, The Gruffalo, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, Spiderman, Superman and Batman – available in over 300 stores.
Sainsbury’s has everything you need to get you ready to take part in this week’s activities. Go in-store to redeem £1 World Book Day tokens on any book priced at £2.99 or more.
For more information, please visit http://www.sainsburys.co.uk. To enter just leave me a blog comment below answering this very simple question:-
Which famous children’s author wrote The Gruffalo?
Terms & Conditions
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The closing date is 7th March 2013 at 5:00 pm and The Mummy Blogger reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you via e-mail.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The prize is 1 £30 Sainsburys gift card to be redeemed against products in store or online.
- The winner must claim their prize within 7 working days and provide a valid postal address
- The prize will be sent direct from Sainsburys’ PR company and not The Mummy Blogger