I must admit I love The White Company and will quite happily sit with the catalogue when it arrives and a glass of merlot dreaming of all the beautiful things I can buy and in particular what comfy clothes I can treat myself or Miss Roo to for our lazy days at home.
The White Company are well known for their great selection of products for the home, but have you considered their lovely accessories and clothing ranges?
The Mummy Blogger has teamed up with The White Company to give bloggers the chance to win up to £200 of their lovely clothing. Nice huh?
To enter, all you have to do is write a blog post on your own blog showcasing items from The White Company’s clothing collections to illustrate how you’d like to dress your family this spring.
Maybe with Mother’s Day coming up you’d love a nice new snug cardigan for Mum? Or how about a classic cotton robe for Dad? Don’t forget the younger members of the family with The Little White Company’s adorable range of childrenswear.
You can be as creative as you’d like with your post, perhaps creating a collage of photos, pointing out which of The White Company items you like and adding descriptions of why you’d pick them or how you’d use them.
When your post is written, just leave a comment below, including a link to the URL of your entry post.
Here’s my board from Pinterest to get you started; it’s a good job I only have Roo to get clothes for because I’d love some of the new baby clothing they have in The Little White Company range.
[alpine-phototile-for-pinterest src="board" imgl="fancybox" dlstyle="medium" style="vertical" num="8" size="192" align="center" max="100" uid="themummyblogger" board="the-white-company-dress-my-family-competition" border="1" curve="1"]
The final date for entries is midnight on Tuesday 5th March 2013 and the winner will be announced after the 11th March 2013.
Good luck – I look forward to seeing how you’d style your family!
Terms and Conditions
- Your blog post must showcase items from The White Company’s clothing collections to illustrate how you would dress your family for Spring. Do not include products from brands other than The White Company.
- You may use pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as creative and original as possible. The White Company Dress your family Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man who are aged 18 or over only. One entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen by Charlotte Everiss of themummyblogger.co.uk. The winner will be notified after 11th March 2013 by email. The email will contain details of how to claim the prize.
- The prize is clothing up to the value of £200. Please note you do not win the products selected for your blog post as The White Company cannot guarantee that the items will be in stock or available in your requested size.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification being sent and The White Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed within this time. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and no cash alternative will be offered. The White Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received by The White Company due to technical difficulties.
- The Mummy Blogger’s decision and any decision taken by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to feature photographs and screenshots of the winning blog, as well as the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity.
- This promotion is not open to employees of The White Company, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
Disclaimer: This post has been posted in accordance to the terms of my PR Guidelines. The views expressed in it are my own and the article cannot be reproduced without prior permission. Interested in getting a review, competition or guest post for your product? Contact me Charlotte Everiss for details.