I’ve been blogging for over 10 years and themummyblogger.co.uk will be 5 years old this year but this is the first year I have considered asking for sponsorship to attend an event. Through the blog I’ve had some brilliant opportunities to review products that I wouldn’t have known about for Miss Roo and go to amazing events as well as meeting some of the nicest bunch of mum’s and dad’s through various social networks. My blog is more though than just a review platform, for me it is the space I have to rant about the days when parenting isn’t all sweetness and light and to celebrate the wondrous moments you do get from being a parent.
The other thing I love about my blog is that it allows me to continue to pursue my love of social media and digital marketing. This is something I have missed since selling my business nearly 3 years ago and I love helping other bloggers and meeting PR’s at events. One such event where I will can learn even more this year and make some amazing new connections is BritMums Live 2013.
BritMums Live 2013 is the UK’s largest gathering of lifestyle parent bloggers –events like this are the best place to connect in person with other like minded bloggers, share inspiration, forge relationships with quality brands and PRs, and top up existing skills and learn new ones.
So what is BritMums Live 2013 & What Would a Sponsor Get from Working with Me?
Britmums live is a 2 day conference taking place in London on Friday 21 June and Saturday 22 June 2013 that is aimed at connecting bloggers across the UK with brands and other bloggers to expand their networks and knowledge. Look at the video from last year and you will see some of the amazing brands that were involved and who were keen to develop relationships with one of the fastest growing communities of bloggers online today – the mummy blogger.
I am very much looking forward to attending and would love to receive sponsorship for the event from a family orientated company who would be interested in working with me via my blog for the duration of 2013.
I have already purchased my ticket(£49.99 ) and I would like help towards or sponsorship of my travel expenses (aprox £50) and overnight accommodation (already booked £60). As a sponsor I would be looking to build a long term relationship with you and your brand and promote you to my extensive network as well as help spread the word about your business to a captive audience of parents.
In exchange for the sponsorship I would help promote your company at the event in the following ways:
- I will hand out business cards mentioning you clearly as my sponsor for the event.
- I will place a front page banner on my blog for the period of 12 months with a direct link to your website – worth £650!
- I will write a blog post introducing you as my sponsor for BritMums Live and will include all relevant information about you as a brand together with your social networking links and website – worth £75
- I will be happy to review any of your products (if relevant) on my blog.
- I am happy to wear branded merchandise such as t-shirts, hoodies, fleeces, badges in order to promote your company throughout the event.
- I will mention your brand when tweeting about Britmums Live before, during and after the event.
- I will re-tweet your messages on social networks and promote your messages across facebook for additional reach for 1 month before and after Britmums.
The only thing I am not allowed to do is physically hand out promotional samples or marketing materials at the event.
TOTAL COST TO YOUR BUSINESS JUST £120
Why Work With Me?
As well as the above support and PR via my blog you can be assured you are working with a competent, respected and passionate blogger who will be enthusiastic and committed to championing your brand on my blog. My blog has been established for 5 years this year and has the following monthly stats:-
- On average 10,000 unique visitors per month;
- On average 18,000 page views per month;
- 52% of visitors coming direct via Google searches, 30% of visitors coming via social networking, 20% of visitors coming via direct traffic
- 77% of followers on twitter are female aged 25 – 44
- An average month will see over 500 messages sent across social networks with 700+ interactions by 400 unique users generating a reach of 601k impressions.
- A strong social following of 3200+ on twitter (@themummyblogger) and 600+ on Facebook (Facebook.com/themummyblogger)
- A trusted network of contacts (predominantly mum’s and mum’s to be) on Google+ – last count was 170 contacts
- Klout Score 57 – influential on parenting, mums, family, blogging, babies. Style = Specialist
- Tots 100 Parent Blogger Index – #215 / eBuzzing Top 50 Parent Bloggers
So if you want to sponsor an enthusiastic and passionate mummy blogger who will create the right sort of noise about your business and it’s products at BritMums Live and via the blog I’d LOVE to work with you. Please email me at email@example.com or call me on 07889 732062 as I do love to chat! For just £120 your company can have some amazing PR and advertising for a whole year worth nearly £1,000!